A Note To Our Valued Guests
Update: 25th September
Around the world, we’ve been facing a lot of new and difficult challenges. Our thoughts are with all those that have been affected by this unprecedented global event. It will take all of us to work together to support healthcare workers, and our local and global communities to get through these trying times.
An Update On Our Hotels
- The Abbey Hotel in Malvern is open! The lounge bar is only open to resident guests serving a limited menu. Social distancing measures and other safety initiatives are in place.
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel in Windsor is open! We’ve got a small team, so are offering a smaller menu. The Brasserie and lounge is open to resident guests serving a limited menu with our favourites. Wren’s Club remains closed to adhere to the Government’s advice on social distancing.
- The Rembrandt Hotel is open! Come join us in the bar for a drink. Aquilla Health and Fitness will remain closed due to social distancing requirements.
- The Bull Hotel is open! The Conservatory Lounge is serving drinks and a bar menu. We can’t wait to see you.
- As part of the Government’s dining curfew, all the hotel restaurants and bars will be closed from 10pm and last orders will be 9.30pm.
StaySafe at Sarova
We’ve introduced a number of initiatives to keep guests and staff safe at our hotels. Learn about our StaySafe at Sarova programme. We would like to personally thank all our guests and team members for their loyalty and support during this difficult time.
Sarova Hotels Management Team