Work with us
Our peopleAt Sarova, we are genuine, innovative and involved. We focus on impact, believe in people and take accountability. With a culture driven by honesty, support and respect and good leadership, we are determined to deliver. Together, we build the best experiences for our guests and employees. If this is the kind of team you would like to be a part of, we would love to hear from you.
Steps to success programmeAlways focusing on talent development, we are proud to introduce our new employee development programme called Steps to Success. A 10 month programme, it gives our Supervisors and first time Managers an opportunity to enhance their skills, competencies and knowledge and develop their leadership style and the confidence needed to build a successful career in the hospitality industry.
Employee Benefits:Benefits may be enhanced depending on your position with us and events may vary from one property to the next but below are the benefits provided as standard.
View all benefits
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP